Terms and Conditions
1. All participants must be 18 years or older, you may have to provide Photo ID, if you don't you may be asked to leave
.2. Haunted Cells Ltd take the safety of our guests seriously therefore we will not allow pregnant ladies on our events as this makes our insurance invalid, sorry.
3. Complaints - If you are unhappy with an event you attended please speak to us before you leave the event so we can address what issues you may have, unfortunately no refunds will be given, only if an event was cancelled by us. Depending on your complaint and if we feel your reasons are justified we will offer you an opportunity to come on another event, if gift vouchers are given then these CANNOT be re-sold as would of been given as a goodwill gesture and not purchased by cash .
4.No alcohol or drugs prior or on the event, if we find you to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs then you will be asked to leave , this is due to health and safety reasons and the fact that our insurance will become invalid.
5.We will not be responsible for any lost property , damage or theft to your property or car whilst on the event, your property is your own personal responsibility, we will not be liable for this.
6. Throughout the event you and your party will be required to act in a mature manner, if your behaviour is unacceptable you will be removed from the event immediately.
7. In the unlikely event that a venue cancels on us or moves our event to another date due to unforeseen circumstances then you will be offered alternative dates to attend the event at the venue.
8. You are attending this event at your own risk; we accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused. We advise you to wear sensible footwear and warm clothes and only attend if you are in good health and do not have a nervous disposition.
9. In some cases, an event may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, if this is the case then we will refund you .We will contact you at least 3 days prior to the event. We are not liable for any expenses you may incur such as accommodation bookings etc .
10.Please make sure you are as quiet as possible when leaving an event, we don't want to upset the neighbours!
11. All bookings made through us means that you have accepted all of our Terms and Conditions and they are non-negotiable.
12.No smoking inside our events. Only in designated areas on breaks .
13. Deposits are Non Refundable. If you do not clear the balance on time then unfortunately you will lose your deposit and place on the event .
14. We DO NOT accept cash on our events.
15.If you have booked and paid for an event in full and can no longer attend then please let us know as soon as possible, NO REFUNDS can be given but in most cases we will be able to offer you an alternative event to attend .
16. Weather conditions are out of our control. If you cannot attend the event due to weather conditions we will not be able to refund you , sorry. If we cancel an event due to adverse weather conditions then you will be notified and will be offered another date at the venue or a credit note will be issued to you. Refunds won't be given unfortunately as we would of already paid the venue.
17. Although most of our events will have a medium in attendance and certain investigation experiments will be conducted such as spirit boards, this cannot always be guaranteed.
18.You agree to all the above terms and conditions